This will see all 26 matches of this year’s women’s World Cup in New Zealand as well as all 48 matches in the men’s event in France next year ad-free, live and on demand on the streaming platform.
Rugby fans in Australia will be delighted to know that Stan Sports, the streaming service of Nine Entertainment Co., has secured its broadcast rights for the Rugby World Cup 2023. This means they will be able to watch all 48 matches live and exclusive on the app from November 18th until December 17th. Stan Sports have been making waves in the sports broadcasting industry since launching in 2018 and this announcement is further proof of their commitment to bringing Australia’s best sport experiences to life for passionate fans everywhere. Read on to learn more about what this announcement means for Australian rugby fans and how Stan Sports is revolutionizing sports broadcasting in Australia.
Stan Sports to Broadcast RWC 2023
As the official broadcaster of Rugby World Cup 2023, Stan Sports will be bringing all the action live to Australian audiences.
Rugby World Cup is the biggest sporting event in the world and we are excited to be able to bring it live to our customers. We will have all 48 matches live and exclusive on Stan, across our channels and platforms, including new 4K HDR content on select platforms.
This is a huge win for Australian rugby fans and further cements our position as the home of rugby in Australia.
Why Australia is the best place to watch the RWC 2023?
Australia is the perfect place to watch the RWC 2023. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
1. Australia is a rugby-mad country, and the sport is hugely popular here. There will be a great atmosphere around the tournament, and plenty of passionate fans to create a great atmosphere.
2. The weather in Australia is perfect for rugby. It will be warm enough to enjoy the action, but not so hot that it will be uncomfortable to watch.
3. Australia has some of the best rugby stadiums in the world, and they will be packed with fans eager to see the action. This includes iconic venues like Sydney’s ANZ Stadium and Melbourne’s Etihad Stadium.
4. Australian broadcasters Stan Sports have secured the rights to broadcast all 48 games live across Australia. This means that fans will be able to watch every single game live, no matter where they are in the country.
5. Finally, Australia is an incredibly welcoming country, and visitors from all over the world will be made to feel at home here during the tournament. Whether you’re coming for the rugby or just to experience Australian culture, you’ll have a great time!
How to watch the RWC 2023 in Australia?
The Rugby World Cup is the biggest sporting event in the world, and Australia will be hosting the 2023 tournament. This means that rugby fans in Australia will have front row seats to all the action.
So how can you make sure you don’t miss a minute of the RWC 2023? The best way to watch the tournament is by subscribing to Stan Sport. As an official broadcaster of the RWC, Stan will be showing all 48 games live and exclusive.
With a Stan Sport subscription, you’ll be able to watch on your TV, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. You can even catch up on any games you might have missed with our on-demand service.
So what are you waiting for? Subscribe today and start counting down to the biggest sporting event in the world!
Stan Sports will provide an exciting opportunity for fans of Rugby in Australia to watch the RWC 2023 live and with superior quality. This broadcasting deal will be beneficial not only to viewers, but also to the sport as a whole. It is sure to increase viewership and engagement in Australian rugby, which can only help strengthen the game overall. We look forward to seeing what Stan Sports has planned for their broadcasts of this prestigious tournament!